Your support will make a big difference in the lives
of hundreds of young people. In particular, YES effectively engages
hard-to-reach teens and helps them turn towards a positive and
productive life direction.
We recognize that not everyone has the skill or is
in the position to mentor teens at one of our studio sites. The
following suggestions are ways that everyone can help:
- Donate monthly financial support.
- Volunteer for fundraising, accounting, legal advice and
Donate a special one-time gift.
- As little as $100 will buy software to train a teen on the
- $350 helps us provide YES T-shirts for our participants
- $600 provides snacks for the whole year (we work with the
- $750 will provide a scholarship for one teen to our
six-week performing arts camp this summer
- $1,000 pays for a computer to help teens learn media
- $2,000 funds a staff member to work during our summer
Monthly financial support is our biggest need.
Please let us help you set up a program of monthly giving or any other
way that works best for you. YES is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit corporation
and a certified United Way agency. Your gift is carefully used to help
teens and is tax deductible.